- Twitter’s new logo in the form of a capital letter X with bright lighting was removed from the roof of the company’s headquarters in San Francisco. The reason was mass complaints from neighbors.
- Elon Musk took account X from a user of his social network.
- TikTok will add the ability to publish short text messages.
- Microsoft announced the appearance of the Bing Chat function based on ChatGPT in Chrome and Safari browsers. But first, the corporation must conduct testing. And it also introduced restrictions on the implementation of web search with the use of AI in the programs of competitors.
- Apple may disable FaceTime and iMessage on iPhones and Macs in the UK. The corporation is ready to take such a step if a new law on Internet security is passed, which excludes end-to-end encryption.
- During the “Artificial Intelligence for Good” conference, a group of humanoid robots spoke. They said that they could manage everything much more effectively because they are not prone to emotions.
- Google plans to update Assistant with a new AI model.
- NASA’s first nuclear-powered rocket may launch as early as 2025.
- Nintendo plans to release its next-generation console by the end of 2024.
- Sony updates PS5 software to support 8TB SSD and Dolby Atmos.
That’s this week in tech!
Back to list