- The buzz is dying down: Threads users are already spending less time in the app.
- YouTube is testing a new and easier way to double playback speed.
- A rare 16-year-old iPhone was sold for a record $190,000.
- Samsung released a competitor to Apple Studio Display – the ViewFinity S9 5K monitor for professionals.
- YouTube is introducing the “Stable volume” function, but for now only for a select few. According to the latest data that appeared on social networks, video hosting YouTube has added an additional function to the settings. There is not much data about it yet – YouTube itself has not announced anything about the innovation.
- The first Apple Mac computers with M3 may appear as early as October.
- The iPhone 15 could mark the transition to new battery technology for Apple.
- Elon Musk said that Twitter’s advertising revenue has fallen by 50 percent.
- The FTC opened an investigation against ChatGPT. The FTC is concerned that a company may be violating consumer protection laws through “unfair or deceptive” practices that could harm people’s privacy, security, or reputation.
- Meta may make its AI model available for commercial projects.
That’s this week in tech!
Back to list